1(sentence) gramaticalmente correcto
- Speech (the utterance of a well-formed sentence in a particular situation) establishes three kinds of relation to reality.
- Though grammatically well-formed, the sentence is meaningless - that was Chomsky's point, the independence of syntax from meaning.
- True elementary arithmetic consists of all true well-formed sentences of this restricted language.
- It is a well-formed English sentence with a use in the language.
- A perfectly well-formed answer to this question is ‘One’.