- But that was as close as the Welshmen were going to get.
- I am a Welshman who is as proud today of being team manager as I was on the day I was appointed to the job.
- In a new departure, most bishops appointed to Wales after 1559 were native Welshmen, and several of them gave patronage to the bards who played an important part in Welsh society.
- Native-born Welshmen have a significant presence in the national squad.
- It was a case of using whoever was available so we had a few Welshmen and the rest of us were from all over.
- The Welshmen singing ‘Men of Harlech’ is very stirring.
- Hercus made the touchline conversion this time, meaning the Welshmen were 15-3 ahead after only 15 minutes.
- Here, in the early thirteenth century, a physician named Rhiwallon founded a line of doctors that spread across Wales and persisted for hundreds of years - some Welshmen still claim descent from the physicians.
- For me there were many other role models of Welshmen working in pastorates all over our little nation - Wales is 200 miles north to south and a hundred miles east to west.
- The Welshmen contained United until Graham Kavanagh chested down a ball into Thorne's path on 41 minutes and Neil Harris scored with a diagonal shot.
- The Welshmen had brought this game to Wrexham to strengthen new links in the north-west of the country, and they were rewarded with a crowd of 5,060, more than the Wrexham football team had drawn the previous night.
- This Discovery Channel article reports asks ‘Stonehenge: Built by Welshmen?’
- The first-half switching of Howarth and Tommy Hayes, with each taking a turn at stand-off, also baffled the Welshmen and led directly to the opening try.
- The Welshmen were struggling in the old fourth division at the time while Arsenal were one of the biggest forces in the game.