1palo masculino coloquialrevés masculino
- Playing the what-if game, the U.S. could face a quadruple whammy if OPEC stops cheating and Venezuela doesn't get its act together and a war disrupts Middle Eastern oil and we get a very cold winter.
- The final whammy is the twisted bowel operation.
- Discrete little chunks of Thursday, that weren't goo-worthy in themselves, seem to have joined forces in the night and put the goo whammy on me this morning.
- The triple whammy of destruction greatly increases chances of developing an ‘age-related’ eye disease.
- The dinosaurs, they say, were killed not by a lone asteroid strike but by the quadruple whammy of global climate change, massive volcanism, and not one but two gigantic collisions.
- But there can't be recovery if we triple and quadruple whammy these reefs.
- ‘When you have people who have a diet that's very high in animal fat, they get the full whammy of the contaminants,’ said David Carpenter, who supervised the St. Lawrence Island studies.
- They have to think of one policy package and strategy to stop the triple whammy of falling stocks, bonds and the yen.
- Using 11 ‘magical crystals’ and a giant crystal ‘to receive and transmit positive thoughts,’ Geller put the whammy on the opposition.
- Our economy suffered a triple whammy this year - we were hit by Sars, the Iraq war, and then the world economic downturn.
- York Wasps suffered a triple whammy yesterday as the big winter freeze put paid to the New Year's Day clash against Swinton Lions.
- But then the organisers came in with a whammy that left the undefeated team and its supporters scratching their heads!
- The quadruple whammy is hitting winemakers like a 10-ton barrel.
- Shazia, growing up in the United Kingdom, faced the triple whammy of being Asian, Muslim and female.
- It had a triple whammy of problems: poor content, latencies and content not suitable for the format, as well as a bad UI.
- Mr Denham's departure was the third blow of a triple whammy that saw Leader of the House Robin Cook and two junior ministers, including Mr Denham, quit their jobs.
- Maumere Bay is slowly recovering from a triple whammy: earthquake, tidal waves and a cyclone.
- He said: ‘This is very much a triple whammy for the motorist and even a quadruple whammy if you happen to drive a diesel-powered vehicle.’
- Scottish Natural Heritage is facing a triple whammy of objections which are to be lodged with the Scottish parliament calling for an investigation into the activities of the conservation quango.
- This extremely talkative Plateau-born downtown resident has been putting the hypnosis whammy on people for over 50 years now.
- So this week I've had the triple whammy of being busy, edgy and suddenly noticing a few people around seem to be looking unexpectedly good.