inglés de Nueva Zelanda
1familia extendida femenino
- When I arrived at the Waikare estuary, my whanau were exercising a traditional historical exercise of catching flounder.
- The pito or umbilical cord symbolically tied that child to its tribe, its whanau, its hapu, and the land it inherited.
- They will also be able to see how their families and whanau interacted with the Government.
- They always provided the best of opportunities for their children as well as caring for their extended whanau and the Temuka community.
- The sum of $4 million has been allocated over 4 years to strengthen use of Maori language in whanau and communities.