1caballito masculino coloquialto do a wheelie — hacer un caballito coloquial
- The trick involves doing a wheelie, in which you swing the front wheels from side to side.
- He had scruffy ginger-colored hair, at least one of his knees or elbows was scraped at pretty much any given time, and he'd once popped a wheelie on his bicycle while Bridget watched.
- It wasn't one of the contenders, but there was lot of footage of them doing wheelies on the thing.
- Two boys suddenly exploded into the square on their bikes, performed some elaborate wheelies and were gone.
- For some reason he doesn't like burnouts, wheelies and handbrake slides into our street.
- And all the memories of a misspent youth will come tumbling back at you - the tricycle bandit, the wheelies on the bike, the laps in the car around Courtenay Place.
- But witnesses soon came forward who claimed to have seen Kent fall off his motorcycle while popping wheelies on the day in question.
- However, you'll still be able to perform donuts, wheelies, or other motorcycle tricks on bikes.
- The team consists of six daring riders who perform a whole range of stunts from high jumps to wheelies on motorcycles, quad bikes and three-wheelers.
- The type of person who goes out and speeds and pulls wheelies isn't going to listen to nagging.
- From within the shroud of smoke a vehicle emerged, popping a large wheelie before falling back onto its front wheel and zooming away.
- Meanwhile, Daniel Larkin from Nagle Community College, Blackrock, Cork, has created a mathematical formula to do the perfect wheelie on a motorbike or bicycle.
- The best way to do this is to ride straight up the ramp, lift your front trucks right before they hit the coping, ride a wheelie until your back trucks hit the coping.
- On Sunday night last, locals in the village were disgusted to find that boyracers had once again left their mark on the village green areas doing their wheelie, u-turns and digging up the soft ground.
- Most riders cannot pedal effectively while doing a front wheelie.
- Tomorrow will be even worse, but you can always count on the Aussie Champion to put on a show: on uphill finishes, he never fails to ride a wheelie across the finish line.
- Drag races are a regular event on the stretch and motorcycle riders pulling wheelies and other stunts are a common sight in the late hours.
- At 55 mph the front lifts off the ground as the table planes into a wheelie.
- Mr Howard departs in the Jag, the square empties and young people he might call ‘yobs’ resume their evening perches, mooching about noisily and doing wheelies on their bikes.
- Sexton had been crutching the car by raising the wheelie bars.