1(in questions)dóndewherever can they be? — ¿dónde diablos pueden estar? coloquial
2coloquial(no matter where)en cualquier parteen cualquier ladowhere does the group meet? — in bars, private houses, wherever — ¿dónde se reúne el grupo? — en bares, en casas particulares, en cualquier parte / lado
- Enjoy your festive season wherever you and whatever you do - Peace on Earth and goodwill to all!
- Which gives you a pretty broad spectrum of A-list clothing whatever your age, wherever you shop.
- None of the people in this film would be spending time together in the real world, wherever and whatever that is.
- I refuse to feel afraid to walk wherever I like at whatever time of night wearing whatever I like.
- Have you ever felt the desire to contemplate your very own Zen garden wherever you are, whatever the time?
- Since Evil is only a lack of Good, wherever there is Evil there must be Good.
- And now, wherever you go, whatever you do, you find yourself dominated by his evil presence.
- In the end, students will study whatever suits them, wherever it suits them.
- These can take place wherever I am, whatever I'm doing - and don't need a quiet room or for me to be on my knees.
- I'll try and use influences wherever I can, whatever the style.
- However, whatever, wherever they play, blues guitarists all have a common aim.
- You're free to buy whatever you want from wherever you want, it all goes back to the same place eventually.
- American arms have triumphed over those of their enemies wherever the two have met.
- I'm not down on people finding love online, in their local supermarket or at the dogs, wherever, whatever, it's all good.
- Independence Day should be the rallying point of all our people, whatever and wherever their origins.
- Will and his team sit and chat, or just listen, meeting needs and helping wherever they can.
- Whatever you are, wherever you come from, you are the same in the one world.
- Whatever and wherever you choose to eat, I hope you enjoy your Branson vacation.
- For the sake of the future, the truth must be pursued relentlessly wherever and whatever it leads to.
- Whatever your age, wherever you live and whoever you are, rhythm and movement are common to everyone.
1you can use your card wherever you see this sign — puede usar su tarjeta (en cualquier establecimiento) donde vea este símbolo
- where shall we go? — wherever you like — ¿(a)dónde vamos? — (a)donde tú quieras
- they follow her wherever she goes — la siguen a todas partes
- wherever he goes, I'll go too — vaya donde vaya / dondequiera que vaya, yo iré también
- she said it was in Pando, wherever that is — dijo que quedaba en Pando, que no tengo ni idea de dónde está
- you can sit wherever you like — puedes sentarte donde quieras(, en cualquier lado)
- wherever he is, he's always complaining — esté donde esté, siempre se está quejando
- He brought him to the school playground, to the school bus, wherever Stephen was, there was Thomas.
- I mean, wherever things were to be photographed he went, and away he went and things happened in front of his camera.
- Although the internet resists regulation, wherever regulation is technically possible, it tends to be pursued.
- Apply the wax in the direction of the wood grain wherever possible and rub it in gently until the color blends with the floor.
- I have made a point of buying organic, wherever possible and making sure that there is always raw fruit and veg on hand.
- It is virtually a global issue and more prevalent in the South East Asian nations and wherever Indians live.
- This last discovery on Europa is especially exciting because there may be life wherever water is discovered.
- When you fight terror in Afghanistan, wherever terror is being felt, we have to be patient.
- Some say that wherever Selfridges is based it will attract shoppers and that it will act as a magnet to other top stores wanting to be in the vicinity.
- Mr Wood said aid had to be sent wherever people needed water, food and shelter but he warned there was no overall single answer to the problem of poverty.