- Once we were word perfect we were taught what we had to do whilst on the altar.
- The worst of it though, is the attention I get whilst running on the streets of London.
- Being in a rush to get out this evening we sat Tommy at the table whilst we were eating and all had a civilised meal.
- It was exchanged for a very large scar whilst on a skiing holiday in Switzerland.
- I said out loud as I tried to stare a bit more at the map whilst driving at 40 miles an hour.
- We had to queue and order our meal, standing at a counter, whilst scanning the menu.
- I had a bag of fish and chips for lunch and ate them whilst sitting by the river.
- Molly clambers up onto the wall and struts up and down for a moment whilst she gets her balance on the wall.
- It is impossible not to be moved whilst in the presence of such belief and faith.
- I'd forgotten to mention but I had a bit of an accident with Dads car whilst he was away.
- I was sitting in the living room and whilst my friend was in the kitchen her husband made a pass at me.
- In my infinite wisdom I decided to fill the holes in myself whilst Gary was working.
- Walking on the road in broad daylight whilst facing the traffic makes me anxious enough.
- I explained that whilst I would like to, now was not the right time for me, or for her.
- My poor dogs and I are confined to one room whilst the window men continue to fit the new windows.
- Perhaps whilst it is fresh in my mind I might just pick up on the last point of the press briefings.
- Love on a mental level is friendship, whilst love on a physical level is basically lust.
- Even when she is unwell, she is able to just step through that and put it aside whilst she is out there.
- Heroin stays in the system for around a day, whilst cannabis can remain in the body for up to a month.
- Others will rev the engine and light the lights whilst the forming queue shifts on its feet.