1liquidación de ropa blanca femenino
- An example of a white sale price is 20% of list price, but this varies widely.
- The white sale may not represent the best time for consumers to buy.
- The tradition of having white sales this month began in 1878 when Philadelphia's John Wanamaker discounted all the white linens in his department store.
- Today, white sales usually revolve around household items.
- The desire to save - which marketers exploit by concocting ‘white sales’ and ‘blue-light specials’ - can also lead to wasteful spending.