In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(obreros de raza blanca que habitan la zona industrial del sur del país) basura blanca femenino despectivo
- Walker's script portrays a couple of go-nowhere white trash who struggle desperately to climb out of the muck and back into civilized society.
- Now I live in the city that hands more Anti-Social Behaviour Orders than anywhere else; the Evening News loves to publish a picture and they're always poor white trash.
- He showed them whiskey and other items he had with him, including a couple of rifles so they would not regard him as common white trash.
- I mean, he may not have been white trash, but he certainly wasn't anyone commendable.
- You're nothing but white trash in a nice dress and make up.
- Sure, he's the embodiment of every white trash stereotype known to man, but he's got a good heart and doesn't mean anyone any harm.
- There's an undertone of condescension, winking to let you know that, after all, everyone in this film is just white trash.
- At the time the fact that both of my parents had college degrees seemed a small differentiation from the other poor white trash on our peninsula.
- Do you want me to grow up to be nothing more than poor white trash with no musical ability whatsoever?
- Goldberg said he ‘resents’ the term white trash because of his own lower-middle-class background.
- On hot days, these white trash members usually drive around with their legs hanging out the window for reasons I'm still not exactly sure of.
- All of my life I've been called names but never white trash.
- The other two members are males who follow the stereotype of red neck white trash individuals from the same school as Lynrd Sknyrd but in the modern age.
- Gus Williker is 100 per cent white trash and proud of it.
- The crowd gathering round the town courthouse weren't the kind of white trash everyone blamed for the lynchings that had taken place recently in other parts of Oklahoma.
- Once we hit 10 we stopped for a bite to eat at some small town Taco Bell and were greeted by some white trash freaks behind the counter.
- I plodded along through life, more or less successfully for Californian Central Coast white trash.
- He was there, watching her act like a piece of white trash.
- Chavs are merely a subsection of the working class, mostly drawn from poor white trash, and certainly not the majority.
- There are a lot of nice guys out there that won't treat you like white trash and I know a few of them.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.