1morralla femeninochanquetes masculino Españacornalitos masculino Argentinamajuga femenino Uruguay
- Finns eat whitebait fried, or in a dill sauce, or in a garlic sauce, or in a tomato sauce, or baked in bread.
- It's illegal in New Zealand to sell any native fish without a permit - apart from whitebait.
- In Dorset, mackerel usually arrive in June, as they chase the sand eels and whitebait inshore, sometimes chasing them right up onto the beach.
- ‘Wild puffins normally eat live whitebait, sprats and sand eels which they dive in the sea for,’ said Mrs Platts.
- You can cook any fish by this method, though I will agree that whitebait are fiddly.