1mostajo masculinoserbal masculino
- A farm track is lined with young Swedish whitebeams.
- They came home from work to find that their gardens had been entered in their absence and trees, such as ash and whitebeam, planted that can grow in time to a considerable height.
- The adjudicator suggests one important undertaking that the Council should consider and that is a major tree planting programme using oak, ash, whitebeam, beech, chestnut and thorn or other similar trees.
- Two other members of the apple family are the whitebeam and the rowan.
- Sweet chestnut and a small group of whitebeam will be planted at staggered intervals over a 10-year period, to preserve the cathedral feel of the walkway.