- I feel no wild whoopee, just a quiet thankfulness and feeling of ‘flatness’.
- She announced the Hotel deal as the first success of the new Delegates Charter at the Congress venue - to a round of whoopees and widespread applause.
- I start, whoopee, a new show on Tuesday in England, which is called the ‘X-Factor.’
- Also, the neighbors probably just think, ‘Free music, whoopee!’
- And there I was-dark, red hair, messily tied up and in dusty clothes - whoopee.
- There are just three more days to get through and then, whoopee, it's the big one: New Year's Eve.
- I thought I had a dentist after all these years - whoopee.
- After an exchange of letters, I have finally got my appointment for next week - whoopee, I am still alive to attend it, thank God.
- Everyone was pleased at the prospect that someone had stood up against our tyrant of a principal, and whoopee, that person was me.
- Goodie goodie, it's London airport again, terminal 4, whoopee.