In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1Wi-Fi masculino marca registrada
- Add Wi-Fi, standard now on most new laptops, and your home office can be anywhere.
- If you haven't yet installed a Wi-Fi network in your home, let me tell you that you have no idea what you're missing.
- Unlike the PowerBooks, they do not ship with Wi-Fi or Bluetooth as standard.
- It will also deploy a Wi-Fi network to keep assorted hacks and photographers in touch.
- While Wi-Fi is becoming a standard feature on notebooks, network coverage is anything but ubiquitous.
- Wireless Fidelity
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.