In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1maldad femeninoperversidad femenino
- Indeed, there are few acts of comparable deliberate and indiscriminate wickedness in human history.
- All sense of right and wrong became blurred and a culture of wickedness replaced the old values and traditions.
- Was ever such wickedness perpetrated on the many by so few?
- There is not a word in the English dictionary to really describe this pre-meditated act of evil and wickedness.
- The message was clear - turn from your greed and your wickedness or the whole of the Trinity will be destroyed.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.