In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1de fuselaje ancho
- Although business jets flew cross-polar routes before widebody airliners, they are yet to master everyday flying over the North Pole.
- It said its fleet will swell from 86 wide-bodied aircraft at present to 103 in about three years.
- Full-service Asian airlines operated wide-bodied aircraft which could carry a full cargo load.
- It is in dire need of a new terminal and extended runway for international flights and wide-bodied aircraft.
- At the same time, the imminent introduction of wide-bodied aircraft threatened to shake up the entire industry for the second time in ten years.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.