1ponerse fuera de síflipar España argotfriquear(se) México argot
- But the long and the short of it was that the baby boomer's father lit up and proceeded to wig out.
- She seemed resigned rather than annoyed, and although I was wigging out at the thought of another month in my current state, what could I do?
- He was totally wigging out, his head all wagging back and forth.
- It's because those organizations have discredited themselves by consistently siding against America and wigging out about fashionable lefty causes.
- You've been wigged out ever since I got here, you're totally different!