- Their winsome smiles and charming looks lit up the place, setting hearts aflutter.
- It's a lovely spot, clean, serene, winsome, flowery, and bathed in an almost suptropical warmth.
- The blushing bride-to-be had come across as winsome but shy, and - because she seemed to have so little to say for herself - perhaps just a teeny bit dozy.
- His winsome chit-chat further endeared these die-hards as he recounted one hilarious story after another.
- His winsome hangers-on leant credence to his kingly claims.
- Canary yellow and bubblegum pink are the winning shades of the season and knee-length strappy dresses and casual linen trouser suits are the winsome styles.
- Perhaps the car's unusual looks, which were striking when it was first launched, are no longer as fresh and winsome as they once were.
- ‘So says the English guru,’ Troy teased lightly, and he flashed a sudden winsome smile.
- But the supporting players are a winsome bunch.
- He calmly walked up to her a mischievous smile on his winsome face.
- But, doubts remain… is he too winsome for his own good?
- With his charming looks and winsome manners he soon won admiration from the men and women of Basarke and the villages nearby.
- His smile was charming, and his eyes bright and winsome, and with his aura came an atmosphere of leisure accompanied by a tinge of duress.
- He slid those dark eyes toward her, full of winsome appeal.
- All of 11 years old, Nikosi comes across by turn as wise, winsome, overburdened, and sometimes desolate.
- This last one in particular wasn't much heeded by the programme's winsome presenter.
- As are the ruins of their monasteries and hermitages (apart from a crumbling monastery tower, and a winsome Welsh chapel).
- She looked at the cop, quickly pulling on her most winsome innocent face.
- They flickered giving just enough light to show Marlin's deep brown eyes in their best show; and Perry's smile at its most winsome.
- Lengthy bonding scenes follow in which, inevitably, the hardened, world-weary, cynical bodyguard learns to love the winsome little blonde.