1muela del juicio femenino
- Gum disease can affect the first and second molars and the bone surrounding the tooth, as well as the impacted wisdom tooth.
- A wisdom tooth has been reported facing the second molar, crown to crown.
- We all reckon the plan is to do a root canal on the bad tooth and remove the wisdom tooth.
- Which is how I once again came to be in the dentist chair that I had been trying to weasel out of, getting my wisdom tooth removed.
- People who have problems such as infection, cysts or tumours, tooth decay, or gum disease around a wisdom tooth should think about having it removed.