1broma femeninochiste masculino
- Even when the advice doesn't directly pertain to my own predicament of the week, I enjoy reading your witty wisecracks and thoughtful responses.
- Not only do the actors provide solid delivery on their lines during serious moments of the plot, but they also deliver a number of jokes and snide wisecracks.
- The best wisecracks are the lines anybody would have said if only they had thought of them in that split-second.
- He is over fond of parenthesis and inane wisecracks.
- Photographers circled and reporters walked in his immaculately tailored step, waiting for the inevitable wisecrack.
- Too often the wisecracks rain down like smart bombs that miss their targets.
- This show also gives the audience a chance to get involved by placing a topic in Barry's bucket, allowing the comic to demonstrate his ability to tell wisecracks or anecdotes on every imaginable subject.
- Obviously I would work my wisecracks into the conversation carefully.
- I rolled my eyes as he tried to make witty wisecracks at my expense.
- Right, that's got the usual wisecrack remark about snowshoes out of the way, now we can get on with things.
- She stars as herself and delivers strings of self-deprecating wisecracks.
- Unfortunately, I have never procured an overburdened wage package, so monetary wisecracks have not been part of my repertoire.
- Just check out one of the wisecracks from his jokes page.
- The clean-cut star has also been the target of wisecracks over his looks.
- Well, OK, the truth is I made a wisecrack to him at a book signing, and he looked at me.
- The cast deals admirably with a difficult script which is peppered with acerbic one-liners and wonderfully witty wisecracks, characteristic of Marber's earlier comedy.
- He'd needed to make the wisecrack, despite the seriousness of the situation; it kept his mind off the events from the room they'd just left.
- While more jokes and wisecracks were coming from the campfire, Alan retreated to his cabin.
- You won't find any funny cartoon footage, wisecracks, guerrilla theatre or pop music.
- Cut out the feeble wisecracks, stop showing cynical disrespect for ordinary decent folks!
1bromearhe tried to wisecrack his way out of it — trató de salir del apuro bromeando