1(color) sin gracia(coffee) aguado(coffee) insípido(argument) flojo(argument) endeble(person) sin personalidad
- Before moving on, I drink a cup of tepid wishy-washy Amsterdam espresso tasting and smelling of unclean canal water, with ‘Sally’, my obnoxious Salisbury suitcase, parked at my feet.
- So my resultant thinking is the usual liberal wishy-washy leftiness which tries to be fair to both sides.
- It's almost like my character is so wishy-washy that nobody believes in what I do.
- Although each character's storyline is wrapped up, the climax is wishy-washy.
- The average wishy-washy middle-class liberal like myself finds herself thrashing desperately between her worthy political world view of them as victims and sheer annoyance at their failure to seize their chances.
- This is not the wishy-washy spiritualism that insists that it does not matter what you believe so long as you believe in something.