1bruja femeninowitches' sabbath — aquelarre masculino
2(unpleasant woman)bruja femeninoarpía femenino
- Casey Craig had been the beautiful Barbie doll that made every other girl look like hideous witches.
- People always think old women without children are witches.
- Maybe he wouldn't take it too well that I'd called his girlfriend a gnarled witch.
- But it didn't turn out to be the ugly old blond headed witch I had been expecting.
- ‘Looks like we got an ugly witch here all alone,’ said the guy in front of her.
- Don't ever get a dog because some rotten neighbor will just come and take it away and then you'll have to go battle some witches to get him back.
- Apparently, she was an ugly, old witch, but I doubted it.
- Anyway, you shouldn't be listening to what Molly says in the first place, that old ugly witch.