1(person) ingenioso(person) ocurrente(person) agudo(person) (funny) gracioso(person) (funny) con chispa
- Radcliffe is witty and entertaining, but talks in diffident stops and starts.
- The music is a mixture of gospel, blues and jazz and the dialogue is quick and witty.
- He was a witty, engaging, clever man who devoted his life to a political philosophy.
- Mrs. Drollmere had been a lively woman with a shrewd and witty sense of humour.
- Mahd might have a witty sense of humour but he always has words of wisdom to say to me.
- We try and think of something clever, something witty, current, hard to pronounce.
- It may sound boring and not clever or witty of me but I really, genuinely think it matters.
- For this to be a real success, the programme would have also to be witty and inventive in its use of language.
- The trio presented witty, rude, clever songs, mostly delivered at a ferocious pace.
- Maybe they think that person is a highly entertaining, witty and exciting individual.
- We were, after all, out for a ladylike evening of sparkling chat and witty repartee.
- I have nothing funny or witty to say about it because it really does bring me to tears.
- What shines through are the wonderful and witty lyrics and dastardly clever arrangements.
- The story of three feuding women is described as touching, funny, wise and gloriously witty.
- He was a native of Monaghan town and was a witty guy, with the cool Monaghan sense of humour.
- They knew there was a lot more to this warm, witty, sparkly and sprightly show than just the title song.
- He himself has made inventive and witty use of the Glasgow dialect in much of his work.
- If you are to match it you are going to have to be witty and clever in your approach to dressing.
- I was thinking of something funny or witty to say to him, but I couldn't think of anything.
- What's more, the narrative has pace and is injected with witty dialogue and humour.
2(answer/remark) ingenioso(answer/remark) agudo(answer/remark) (funny) graciosoI suppose you think that's terribly witty — te parecerá muy gracioso ¿no?