- Everything from saber-toothed carnivores and wolves to flying squirrels and anteaters were produced independently.
- Their proposal would allow wolves that attack hunting dogs or livestock outside of fenced areas to be shot.
- The wolves that remained wild find themselves all but exterminated in the lower forty-eight states.
- Dogs can be vaccinated against the virus, but it is not feasible to trap and vaccinate all the wild wolves in Yellowstone, park officials say.
- In medieval times the area was a hunting forest, roamed by deer, wild bear and wolves.
- At each site of historical interest he will guide visitors through local folklore and legend, recreating the era thousands of years ago when wild boar and wolves roamed the moors.
- No, it was not a dog's head but probably of one of the wild canines; a wolf or perhaps a jackal.
- We saw predatory birds hunting, which is not uncommon as Transylvania also hosts wild boars and wolves.
- Returning west, we take the road through middle Skane, where dense pine forests hide wild boar and even wolves.
- Researchers say that wolves in the coastal region are much more genetically variable than wolves elsewhere in North America.
- The extent of livestock loss to wolves is often overstated, wolves typically prefer their wild prey.
- Wild dogs, especially the big wild dogs, are famously family oriented, and wolves are no exception.
- Inukai suggested that the fate of the wolf and wild dog was tied to that of the deer.
- Actually, upon closer examination it seemed to be a cross between a wild boar and a wolf.
- With a blink, his eyes adjusted and decided it was either a wild dog or a wolf or a coyote.
- It was described as a monster of terrible size but probable only a hungry wolf or wild boar which roamed the area striking terror into the hearts of all the people.
- Did you know that the last British wolf was shot in Scotland in the Fifteenth Century and that the last wolf living wild in England was trapped and killed nearly a thousand years ago?
- Among wild dogs and wolves, the cooperative hunting pack includes both males and females, and they provision both pups and a nursing mother.
- The ability to place young pups as well as older wolves in the wild will inject the population with new genes and increase the numbers of wild wolves.
2coloquial(womanizer)donjuán masculinotenorio masculino
- Instead, rather intriguingly, it has become a grim battle of the superpowers, both engaged in a hard fight to keep the media wolves from their door.
- Note that the wolf waits until he gets her into bed before pouncing.
- Again Ridge instantly screamed out breathless tales of a terrorist wolf, while the media slobbered at the door.
- Who do you feed to the media wolves?
1devorar(se)engullir(se)don't wolf your dinner — no engullas