1fabricante de milagros masculino
- But at the same time, neither was he simply a wonder-worker who left people amazed yet bewildered.
- The million dollars sits awaiting assignment to any of those thousands upon thousands of wonder-workers out there who Roll so admires and believes in; it cannot be used for any other purpose.
- But he also knew that as ‘Son of David,’ Jesus was more than just a wonder-worker.
- Cunningham maintains that up to this point the focus in Mark's Gospel has been on Jesus the wonder-worker who remains a mystery to all.
- And the Swiss wonder-worker himself, though not a member of the Notables, was a central figure in their deliberations from the very start.
- The Syrian commander, Naaman, visited the King of Israel's prophet / wonder-worker, Elisha (who had assumed the magic mantle of his teacher, Elijah).
- Who is this wonder-worker, and at which hospital did he work?
- I had another inquiry about this wonder-worker from a ‘researcher’ for Granada TV, in the UK, and I suggested that she call me.
- The wonder-workers of the 2003 Intermediate Championship endured their own ill-luck.