1(wooden fittings)carpintería femenino
- The Scots baronial style is evident in other exterior detail, and more so in the splendid woodwork of the interior.
- The original 1920s carriages have been beautifully restored, with gleaming woodwork, woven lace macassars, inlaid Lalique glass panels and wing-backed armchairs.
- In addition, occupants of all houses were involved in various forms of painting and woodwork activities.
- Up on the first floor, doors lead off from a central landing to a bathroom with decorative woodwork and a mosaic-tiled shower cubicle, and four bedrooms, one of which is currently fitted out as a dressing room.
- Got home to find my windows sparkly white and some paint on the polished woodwork of my front door.
- Regular removal of dust with a soft cloth or a vacuum cleaner brush is all the cleaning needed for most real wood paneled walls and woodwork.
- With a Romanesque Revival exterior style, the interior has extensive hand-carved woodwork in the shape of mermaids and mythical animals.
- Gloss is usually oil-based and slow to dry but very hard-wearing, and is often used for interior woodwork.
- It cuts wood providing a way to give a clean and even a decorative edge to woodwork.
- Students create sensitive rubbings of textural walls, bricks, decorative woodwork, stucco and stones.
- Doors and woodwork are all painted - usually a shade of green; fabrics and tapestries are draped over furniture while the floors are covered with good Oriental carpets.
- For anyone who can remember the building when in use there must be the question of where did the interior woodwork disappear to the oak panels on the walls and the wood bench, dock and seating?
- Use a rich color in at least one room, and paint your ceilings and woodwork too!
- Use your angular brush on woodwork and window frames, your trim brush on corners and edges.
- This includes cottage crafts, intarsia woodwork, beautiful lampshades, jewellery, embroidery, candlewicking and heaps more.
- Of primary concern are small children, who have been known to teethe on painted woodwork, such as window sills.
- A. The easiest solution is to apply a coat of shellac to all the interior woodwork.
- However, small children have been known to incur health problems by ingesting loose chips of lead paint or by teething on painted woodwork, such as windowsills.
- Wall paintings can also be damaged, as well as all the interior woodwork and seating being rendered filthy and unpleasant.
- The community rooms a beautiful spacious room has its cornice elegantly designed in stonework and the door ornamented in woodwork.