1separación silábica femenino
- In 1986, the Press published a third work, The Oxford Spelling Dictionary, compiled by R. E. Allen, which also gives word divisions.
- And of course Syriac has, like all Semitic languages, word breaks.
- Nor do her choppy word divisions sound trite.
- Try it though, it's good; with capitals and word breaks and all, it turns very quickly into a basic form of beat poetry.
- All the word breaks and line lengths have been worked out for them; when a line has a few extra characters, and needs to be slightly condensed, the text is highlighted in green.