In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1análisis del trabajo masculino
- Perhaps an exercise in work study / work measurement might not be out of order.
- A work study perhaps or work measurement might throw up some surprising results in large savings in administration or are we to believe there is no-one ‘employed’ in non-jobs in local government?
- Far from increasing their output, operatives kept production well below work study targets.
- He joined the firm as a work study engineer or ‘efficiency expert’.
- Maduna said that a work study evaluation carried out some years ago had recommended the creation of 300 new posts but these had not yet been done.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.