1(plan/arrangement/solution) factible(plan/arrangement/solution) viable
- At the outset, it seemed like a reasonable and workable arrangement.
- I knew that I was going to have to come up with a plan that was reasonable and workable.
- We have a shortage of anyone capable of realising modern workable and innovative policies which will benefit the local community.
- This is not that kind of situation; we are involved with a workable, practical situation.
- Only out of free and open debate can you achieve workable policies.
- It matters not a jot whether what they propose is sensible or workable.
- This seems to me an eminently practical and workable scheme of legislation.
- This book is about achieving workable strategy in a complex world.
- The government, he said, should break down the task into workable policies covering all related sectors.
- More to the point, though, they've settled on a workable sound and they use it quite effectively.
- The features are good, and the resulting weblogs perfectly workable: but something is lacking here.
- The four ideals in fact cannot exist at the same time to form a reasonable and workable system.
- Progress has been good, with a number of workable prototypes developed and good results in field tests.
- We want a workable policy whether you keep a few sheep or a lot of sheep.
- Based on the above hopeful interactions, I am convinced that joint custody is workable and feasible in this case.
- It is a reasonable, clear and workable requirement that anybody in public life abides by certain codes.
- Dembski sets out to fashion a workable notion of supernatural intervention.
- The statement indicated the hospital was doing everything possible to find a workable solution.
- This is very helpful, as creating workable policies generally requires a lot of time and effort.
- Are you actually waiting to see what they're going to propose in detail, to see if it is possibly workable?
- As the ground becomes warmer and more workable, plant out onion sets and shallots in the vegetable plot.
- Extraction began in 1864 in California and Nevada, after commercially workable deposits were found in alkaline desert marshes.
- The solvents act to decrease the viscosity of the bitumen making it more workable.
- That way come the spring the soil will hopefully be much more workable than this year, when the bed vacated by the pigs was quite badly panned and took a lot of effort to open up.