In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(alternativa de solución temporal a un problema en un sistema) workaround asimétrica masculino
- More information on affected systems, possible workarounds and how to obtain fixes has been published by CERT and is available here.
- If the tool finds an active infection it implements a workaround to prevent the constant reboots that make patching really difficult.
- Moreover, these schemes, unlike most firmwares, are designed to prevent software or drivers from doing things, which will limit the ability to make workarounds in software.
- Oftentimes changes are made toward the end of development, and they program workarounds.
- Others are working to develop workarounds to server operating system file systems that will enable the true sharing of physical storage and stored data among heterogeneous hosts.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.