1(for tools) caja de herramientas femenino(for sewing materials) costurero masculino
- Fine and rare items, like the pristine 19th century mother-of-pearl workbox, blonde tortoiseshell tea caddy, together with snuff boxes and Oriental ivories, will bring collectors from far and near.
- He remembered Jenny searching her workbox in vain.
- Rumil rushed out of the room as the Ruma quickly smashed the minute device with a hammer in its workbox.
- Of these, eleven are tea caddies, ranging in width from 6 1/2 to 8 3/4 inches; four are workboxes, and one smaller example is thought to have been for jewelry.
- The mother, never idle, lays her workbox aside and throws her sewing work over the arm of her chair to listen solicitously as her daughter recites a passage from the Bible.