In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1memoria temporal femenino
- The acquired digital images are temporarily stored in working storage until they are utilized or deleted.
- Its primary purpose is to dump the working storage section of a program but may be used to dump other areas of memory or partial areas of working storage.
- A working storage array may be built to consolidate the information associated with the plurality of database records.
- A method and apparatus for encoding and decoding linear block codes while using limited working storage is disclosed.
- Values in working storage are duplicated in each tasks working set.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.