1memoria temporal femenino
- The acquired digital images are temporarily stored in working storage until they are utilized or deleted.
- Its primary purpose is to dump the working storage section of a program but may be used to dump other areas of memory or partial areas of working storage.
- A working storage array may be built to consolidate the information associated with the plurality of database records.
- A method and apparatus for encoding and decoding linear block codes while using limited working storage is disclosed.
- Values in working storage are duplicated in each tasks working set.