1(fruit) agusanado(timber) carcomido
- After eating from wormy, mouldy trenchers, one would get ‘trench mouth.’
- Over the centuries, which makers used wormy wood?
- Inside, she's still the little girl she was in third grade, the one that wore the dark colors constantly, who was surrounded by the wormy peaches, spider webs, vampires, dead cats, and mummies.
- In a case, along with a mesh of wormy buckskin, were three little locks of blond hair, held in beaded clasps.
- A lot of wormy chestnut was left to rot in the forest or fed into wood stoves to heat homes before it became a prized wood.
- Once an old lady had complained about a wormy flounder and he said, "Hey, go fish yourself!"
- It's like selling wormy apples and telling customers that they're just going to have to become more sophisticated eaters of apples.
- I cut a bit of the wormy thing off and popped it in my mouth.
- His paintings inspired a new type of frame made of wormy chestnut wood.