- Conditions are now worsening as the days become shorter and the roads icier.
- Economic indicators started to worsen in September with the increase of fuel prices.
- These policies have worsened already deteriorating social conditions in the state.
- Now she fears unless he is brought home soon he may slump into depression and his condition could worsen.
- Experts predict that the situation could worsen next month because of adverse weather conditions.
- During the dry season the condition of the rivers worsens as water levels drop.
- As their finances worsened, Monet fell behind with the rent and was unable to pay the servants' wages.
- His parents Derrick and Evelyn gave up their jobs to become his full-time carers as his condition worsened.
- His last X-ray in June last year revealed his condition had not worsened.
- But his condition worsened and became terminal when the cancer spread to his lymphatic glands.
- Over the coming period, as the economic situation inevitably worsens, these demands will only intensify.
- As Ma's condition worsens, the siblings are forced to face up to various family tensions.
- As the tiny girl's condition worsened, the Proctors longed for a donor to help give their daughter a fresh chance.
- In January last year his condition worsened when his left eye became infected and he was left totally blind.
- Taking a sympathetic approach helps while an aggressive one worsens situations.
- Drugs reduce the symptoms and prevent the condition worsening while some patients are fitted with pacemakers.
- He was left with no steerage in force seven gales and the situation worsened when all power and communications were lost.
- The proposed bank restructuring will dramatically worsen this economic situation.
- A lifeboat was due to stay close to the vessel overnight in case conditions worsened.
- In the second half with both teams tiring and the conditions worsening it was down to who wanted to win the game more.