1to be wringing wet — estar empapado / hecho una sopa
- This renders it damp enough to work with, but not wringing wet.
- I taxi to my dispersal point, shut down the engine, and clambered out; my flight suit wringing wet with sweat.
- She's dressed as she was at Pluskat's, dungarees and a work shirt, wringing wet.
- Parlier looked down as sweat droplets beaded from his face and fell onto the deck; his surgical gloves were wringing wet with perspiration.
- What little sleep she managed to get the night before had been troubled by dreams of violence and talking animals, and she had awakened, time and again, wringing wet.