1malhechor masculinomalhechora femenino
- If wrongdoings are uncovered, then the wrongdoers must be punished.
- I'm happier if we can use our understanding of criminal mechanisms to prevent cybercrime, not just penalize wrongdoers after the fact.
- Trading standards officers say they will prosecute anyone found to be selling such items to children and the wrongdoer could then end up with a criminal record and a day in court.
- On the other hand, we have to consider the interest of society at large in finding our wrongdoers and repressing crime.
- On the one hand, it is not clear why a jury should care how much charity a wrongdoer gives to third parties after the wrongdoer causes an injury to the plaintiff.