1(letter)Xx femeninoif you can't write, just make an X — si no sabe escribir, haga / ponga una cruz
- The Latin X came from Chi, a letter invented by the Greeks who used it to represent the sound ks in the Western part of the country.
- X is the 24th letter of the alphabet and it's got me stumped.
2(sb, sth unknown)XMr X — el señor X
- before noun the X factor — el factor sorpresa
- Regarding Mr. X's remarks about the Directorate of Operations' "pitiful management": I did describe in my article the problem of upwardly mobile mediocrity, but Mr. X is right to fault me for not hammering home the point.
- Discover how 'Mr X' built an online business making over $100,000 a month (mostly profit) in just 16 weeks.
- A greater number of fresh vegetables are sold in City X than in City Y.
3(symbolizing kiss)Love, Helen XXX — besos / un beso, Helen
1(in US)prohibida para menores de 18 años