1(measurement)(en yardas) medida femenino
- They are currently upgrading the bays with computer teaching aids and re-designing the outfield with target flags and yardages.
- I practice my three-quarter shots a lot, so I feel comfortable with the in-between yardages.
- My full-swing yardages: 103 yards with the lob wedge; 124 with the sand wedge and 136 with the pitching wedge.
- As I've said, Andy was a very, very quiet lad, and although his club selection and yardages were invariably spot-on, our communication was lacking.
- While Simon hones his approach to the vagaries of the 18 holes to be negotiated in several practice rounds, Nick charts the yardages and the hazards in painstaking preparation for Thursday's start to the championship.
- We will, however, spend 15 minutes or more a round looking for sprinkler heads, pacing off yardages and even checking tee markers situated a couple paces forward or back of the official yardage plate.
- A few weeks before the tournament, after a day walking the course to get all our yardages right, we, the lucky local caddies nominated for the Open, were gathered together in the dining room at Hazeltine.
- Every time a golfer moves along a hole, the device will receive instant information on course lay-out and exact yardages to hazards such as bunkers and the greens beyond from a satellite thousands of miles above in space.
- I'm doing it properly, wearing the bib and so on, but I won't have to walk the course to get the yardages.
- He works out all the yardages and we discuss the variety of shots,’ she added.
- With accurate yardages to all of these essential points you'll have the information you need to choose the right club and to decide when to play aggressively and when to play it safe.
- His yardages are spot on and he's certainly helped me a lot already this week.
- No signs identify tees and yardages; tee markers are concrete blocks halved, sometimes doubling as trash bins.
- Yes, we now use satellites to measure yardages, space-age fabrics keep us dry and entry signs are carved in stone by lasers.
- He added: ‘I'm swinging solidly and getting my yardages right, leaving myself with mostly uphill putts.’
- About 200 yardages produced with natural fibres like cotton, wool, silk, and jute in natural dyes and the different structures using different counts of yarn are being displayed in the show.
- If they want a snack, there is a caddie to supply a banana from the bulging bags that they hump around, quite apart from advising on yardages and offering last-moment advice on the most suitable club or the exact direction of the wind.
- You've got to hit the shots and you have to know your yardages, because of the bounce, et cetera.
- He gets good yardages before the tournament, and is savvy about making adjustments to suit changing conditions.
- He was always tossing clubs and accusing me of getting yardages wrong.
- Playing to precise yardages, Woods negotiated 72 holes without landing in a single bunker - unheard of at St. Andrews.
2(in US football)distancia femenino