1at year end 2009 — al terminar el año 2009
- by year end — hacia fin de año
- He doubted corporation tax figures would disappoint by year end, given the strong performance of the banks and the multinational sector.
- According to the Executive, the report will appear this spring - a full year after its official year end of March 2005.
- Again, if postings had been carried out correctly, by the year end this account should also have had a nil balance.
- Q. For the purposes of each company at its year end it was desirable to resolve any outstanding financial queries?
- Take your year-end numbers and compare them line by line with your business plan.
- Net debt at the year end is expected to be reduced ahead of schedule, at approximately €465 million.
- The management accounts for the year end to 28 February 1993 showed trading at a loss.
- Since preliminary tax is based on an estimate, it is fair to assume that after the year end, there will be a balance of tax due either to Revenue or to the tax payer.
- Profits for the year end are expected to come in at £760m.
- According to the institution it is on this basis that the trusts forecast deficit for the year end is now less than the £2.6 million originally forecasted.
- Up to about 30 years ago there was usually a small surplus in the coffers at the year end.
- Thus Mars prepared their statutory accounts on the basis that part of the annual depreciation charge was included in the cost of unsold stock on hand at the year end.
- When it published its third quarter figures Elan said it expected to raise $200m cash from asset disposals by the year end.
- The group has, furthermore, performed well in its core activities in the period since the year end.
- By year end, we are likely to have revenue growth falling down through the inventory growth rate.
- It seems to me that this is the more realistic income figure for the Husband and it shall be adjusted retroactively, if the Husband receives a bonus at the year end.
- Assess investing goals In January, you will get your year-end portfolio statement.
- Plainly losses of that magnitude took some concealment particularly at the year end.
- I don't think we are going in to a prolonged bear market, but I think it will be volatile and will have a downward bias and I think we can go lower before the year end.
- Then, come the year end, I have receipts for five envelopes, two stamps and a computer disk to set against my vast and ginormous tax bill.
2year-end report — informe de fin de año masculino
- year-end sale — rebajas de fin de temporada