1the songs of yesteryear — las canciones de antaño literario
- It was also turned out to be the apt occasion for the Indian Oil Corporation to recall some of the corner stones in its long illustrious history and the nostalgic moments of yesteryears.
- The nostalgia of yesteryears came alive as each young singer sought to recreate the magic of such singers as Mohammed Rafi, Yesudas and S. Janaki.
- Historical monuments representing yesteryears stand tall in the union territory, such as the Aayi Mandapam, the statue of Dupleix, the French War Memorial, and the statue of Joan of Arc.
- Of my past, I have no knowledge - it is a whirlwind of forgotten yesterdays and yesteryears.
- Without the discomfort of necessity, people tend to become complacent, as can be gauged from the present-day Assam compared to its historically famous yesteryears.
- But thrust an historical document about bygone yesteryears down our memory lane and we can't get enough.