- We cannot go on allowing drunken yobbos to ruin our town and our lives.
- The crowd at Headingley were just drunken yobbos.
- These yobbos and drunks are scaring people.
- Low-life yobboes simply laugh at them.
- I know you do your best, but the law is on the side of the yobbos, these criminals, not the victim.
- There is absolutely no justice when it comes to these yobbos who go out and hurt innocent people.
- The yobbo may have thrown an egg.
- They don't care about throwing stones or the problems with yobbos in this area.
- You might get some yobbos that leap around.
- When firefighters arrive the yobbos start spitting at them, giving verbal abuse, climbing over the engine and throwing bricks at it.
- It's going to be a magnet for yobbos, vandalism and antisocial behaviour.
- The last festival I went to was terrorised by drunken yobbos and violent episodes.
- We're now seeing plenty of young yobbos who are wielding rocketpropelled grenades on an opportunistic basis.
- They claim yobbos have wrecked the wire fence.
- We do not turn out yobbos to wreck our society.
- These are not all brainless yobbos who just go abroad to get drunk and have a fight.
- There are yobbos coming down here all the time.
- I can't understand people with young children allowing these yobbos to get in there.
- They are cowardly yobbos who must be stopped now.
- This town is not ruled by a few yobbos.