verbo intransitivoyodelled, yodelling, yodeling, yodeled
1cantar al estilo tirolés
- Remembering the advice of a friend whose cabin had been situated in a cow field, I attempted his never-fail cow-luring technique: I yodeled.
- There's even a hidden track of some girl yodelling.
- No Eurovision would be complete without yodelling.
- For her encore, after performing about six songs, she yodeled for a minute and left.
- Shoot a full frame of the Swiss Alps, or zoom in on your friend yodeling.
- He yodelled manfully.