1(as subject)ustedesvosotros Españavosotras España
- If any of y'all plan on attending the Feddie convention, make sure to say hello.
- I will keep y'all posted as to whether this particular bee in the bonnet ever pollinates.
- Before formatting for the site, I am giving y'all a chance to hurl some tomatoes at the content.
- I would greatly appreciate if y'all would say a prayer for him and my wife's family today.
- I felt honour-bound to share it with y'all.
- To all who flit by here, I wish y'all a year filled with love, health, happiness, success and peace!
- I am all about promoting on campus musical activities this week, so listen up y'all.
- Not even a pounding migraine will keep me from posting bad poetry for y'all.
- That was a short but sappy chapter to make up for some of the gruesome chapters I made y'all go through!
- Just so y'all know, these are not their real names, but they mean something to me.
- When a time like this comes, when y'all have no water, we gonna bring that water.
- On the other hand, what a pain to recode and for all y'all to redo your links.
- Read the Quran so as to understand the local culture better, y'all should read it for yourself.
- So, since I am so nice and all that, I went on my own search engine hunt and found the following for y'all.
- So now that the cable modem's working again I can tell y'all more about the play.
- As long as y'all are in my house on Christmas morning, there will be presents under that tree for you.
- We hate being condescended to by car salesmen as much as y'all hate being made fun of by your television.
- Again, I'd like to thank Steve for inviting me aboard and hope that y'all enjoy my posts.
- To me, it seems a wee bit more likely that it was y'all libertarian grumpy-pusses.
- As some of y'all are aware, I have something of a second life as a freelance sportswriter.
2(as direct object) los América Latina(as direct object) las América Latina(as direct object) os España(as indirect object) les América Latina(as indirect object) os España