In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1mamá deliciosa femenino
- I think Katie looks gorgeous and casually confident in both shots the epitome of a yummy mummy.
- The 'yummy mummy' phenomenon has gained strong cultural resonance; many women today seem persuaded that 4 am feeds and nappy-changes are as fulfilling as a career.
- Yummy mummy Nell McAndrew shows off the form which will leave fans panting in tomorrow's London Marathon.
- There is a really ugly underbelly to the cult of the celebrity yummy mummy.
- Suddenly, for a brief, sweet moment, I realised I was the sort of nurturing yummy mummy I'd always dreamt of being.
- Unlike the yummy mummy in Dries Van Noten, I think she knew where I was coming from.
- Motherhood is nothing to be scared of future yummy mummies carry around a breathtaking list of concerns and questions.
- A true yummy mummy requires retouched highlights, immaculate foundation, mascara, exfoliation, leg-waxing and a slick of lipstick.
- I'm a large, trendy 42-year-old with small children and I'm trying to be a "yummy mummy".
- The tribe of yummy mummies contributes to a redefinition of motherhood for the nation's young women.
- Gorgeous, smart, sexy, mysterious she is held up as the ultimate yummy mummy.
- The yummy mummy market is clearly a lucrative one.
- Celebrity "yummy mummies" are making ordinary mothers feel "saggy, baggy and depressed" about their own bodies.
- It still looks like a yummy mummy plaything.
- I live in an area of north London which is awash with media luvvies and yummy mummies, many of whom work from home.
- I first felt fashion-victim shame while lunching with four yummy mummies at the Crazy Daisy Café, a sweet little church-run place where nice old ladies serve home-made food.
- Forget yummy mummies, those mothers take style and success to a whole new level.
- Real yummy mummies dedicate huge amounts of time to caring for their children, but reserve time to make themselves feel special, too.
- We are now seeing a lot of the yummy mummies who are approaching their 40s and are deciding to have their teeth fixed.
- I shouldn't have worried, of course, that area is the home of the art student and the yummy mummy.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.