In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1con base cero
- Besides, his budget speech speaks of introducing stringent measures for expenditure control and zero-base budgeting.
- As you prepare next year's budget, should you start from scratch and use zero-based budgeting?
- This makes zero-based budgeting or even activity-based costing almost pointless from a budget officer's point of view, since so little of a district's funds are available for reallocation.
- I'm tormented by these zero-based environments where we've abandoned so many children.
- In Verilog, vectors are groups of wires or nets, and these are zero-base indexed.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.