1I have zillions of things to do — tengo tropecientas cosas que hacer coloquial
- A few quick mathematical calculations will show that there's heaps, piles, zillions more places where conditions like this exist in Space than on a planet's surface.
- My tastes wandered in different directions, but Peel somehow kept up his enthusiasm for zillions of British rock bands until the end.
- They have zillions of dollars and they have organized already.
- We are all surrounded by zillions of bacteria, fungi, worms, insects and predators out looking for an easy meal.
- The film became a massive box-office hit and my song was on the soundtrack album, which sold zillions of copies.
- It must suck to get busted for doing something that zillions of people in this town do anyway.
- How would one begin to imagine the excitement of checking those zillions of numbers and addresses?
- There are zillions of people - not zillions, millions and millions of people in this country who know exactly what's going on.
- His Civil War epic turned out to be composed of sets, costumes, coiffures, tinsel and hype - and the movie made zillions.
- ‘I'd like to be a famous rock star with a million zillions of dollars,’ she says.
- We are way over stock on quarks, we have zillion and zillions.
- The public knows in its water that throwing zillions into the black hole of virtually unreformed public services does not work.
- But now, we have moved from producing billions of pictures to zillions of pictures.
- I'm still getting zillions of search requests, and emails, related to the Freelance Hellraiser mix of Christina Aguilera vs. The Strokes.
- We spend millions and zillions of dollars on the space program, the Hubbell Telescope.
- I don't feel I'm ready to take this big step yet, but I know it would save me zillions of dollars by doing so.
- Stock prices are soaring, jobs are being created by the zillions, people are buying fabulous new homes, and there's caviar in every pot!
- They make zillions of dollars and this seems like a sly way to get more.
- I'm trying to do, like, a zillion pelvic floor exercises a day.
- He inflicted the aural atrocity that is ‘The Frog's Chorus’ on zillions of unprotected eardrums.