1pistola de fabricación casera
- He became involved in the usual high jinks of young boys: nearly jumping out of a window upon watching too much Superman on TV after being cooped up all summer long; making zip guns; hanging out with gangs.
- He faced the Hulk across a boxing ring, in the gym where a kid with a zip gun once tried to kill Jack McGee.
- McVay leads a gang of kids armed with switchblade knives and zip guns who set upon Klein on his way to rehearsal with his doo-wop group, the TeenTones.
- That's what she said anyway, by the time I was old enough to make my first zip gun I knew that temp was just another name for hooker.
- Do we get any personal defense aside from our zip guns?