1cremallera femeninocierre masculino América Latinazíper masculino México América Central Venezuelacierre relámpago masculino Río de la Platacierre eclair masculino Chileto do up/undo the zipper — cerrar/abrir la cremallera (or el cierre etc.)
- Next, place a tray full of ice cubes into a zipper type freezer bag and rest it over an affected area for several minutes.
- Heather slid out of her sleeping bag and found the zipper and un-did it.
- You will be in a hospital gown as zippers and snap fasteners can interfere with the scan.
- Unlike other jean zippers, our zippers are specially polished and plated.
- These are basically regular knits and can be found in a zip-up style, a zipper collar or a hood.
- This all-gray ribbed jersey features a stylish yet subtle pattern and a practical zipper closure, both on the cardigan's front.
- The special feature of the brand is that instead of using zippers the jeans have a button fly and are sold with the tag line ‘an ounce of steel where it counts.’
- Whether closed with Velcro, zippers, snaps or straps, the coin purse keeps a handy supply of coins for parking meters, the laundry, public phones and stamp machines.
- Turning around after everyone had left the girl's room, Michelle walked slowly to the counter where Faye was fumbling with the zipper of her bag.
- He was wearing a grey hooded sweatshirt with a zipper and blue jeans.
- When you get it home, you can cut it into five even pieces and put each piece into a zipper seal bag and freeze it until you are ready to thaw it for use.
- For the guys there's fluffy suits in electric blue and bold red, psychedelic printed tops, wax trousers with leg-length zippers and fisherman hats.
- Smaller, and blue, this was a shaving type bag, with a zipper.
- In his corner, Michael has a double thickness of dirty foam rubber, two sleeping bags with broken zippers.
- Is winding up in the back of a taxi at four o'clock in the morning, fumbling ineptly with unfamiliar zippers a good sign?
- Kendra was wearing a green zipper sweater over top of a black tank-top with faded jeans.
- He was dressed casually in faded baggy jeans and a black zipper jacket over a red t-shirt.
- He wore a trench coat, and black pants that had straps attaching the legs in the back, and an assortment of silver rings, zippers and safety pins.
- I pushed at the eyeliner on my right eye and fiddled with my zippers a bit more before I walked out.
- Dropping the towel he tugged on a pair of baggy, black jeans with lots of zippers and safety pins on them.