1Renacimiento masculinebefore noun Renaissance art — arte renacentista / del Renacimiento masculine
- Renaissance architecture — arquitectura renacentista / del Renacimiento
- Renaissance Europe/Italy — la Europa/la Italia renacentista / del Renacimiento
literary(revival, upsurge)renacimiento masculinenuevo despertar masculine
- These little plastic freaks have achieved quite a renaissance on the Web, with almost a dozen pages devoted to them.
- Some have argued that the activities of these reforming scholars indicate a renaissance of Chinese public morality.
- It's also behind what may be a renaissance in traditional north Vietnamese cooking.
- Pottery is enjoying a renaissance as potters combine modern techniques with traditional designs.
- Despite now being aged 51, former world champion Karpov has seen a renaissance in his play.
- Your love life is sure to have a renaissance long before you reach middle age.
- Vietnam has experienced a renaissance in popular religious activity in recent years.
- Ghosts have enjoyed a renaissance of sorts in literary and cultural criticism.
- As a result of the Spanish Muslim impact, Tunisia experienced a renaissance in all forms of art.
- Traditional music has undergone a renaissance in the last few decades.
- Britain's woodlands are enjoying a renaissance in private purchasing by those who want to own their very own piece of nature.
- What isn't widely known is that there is another Italian renaissance going on, a renaissance in dance music.
- It could even be that this contract will be viewed in five years' time as having led to a renaissance of general practice.
- After a period in the critical wilderness, Bacharach has of late been enjoying something of a renaissance.
- The original version of Spider-Man has gone through something of a renaissance, in recent times.
- Popular culture has enjoyed a renaissance, and artists struggle to support themselves.
- In recent years there has been a renaissance of traditional music throughout the Andes.
- One of the dreams I had is that it would inspire the interest of the media and bring about a renaissance of calypso.
- Over the past decade we have enjoyed a renaissance in the appreciation of historic performances.
- The medium has reason to feel triumphant, as it is currently enjoying a renaissance.