In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1espectro de absorción masculine
- The lowest-energy absorption band lies outside the absorption spectrum of DNA / RNA, allowing selective excitation of 2AP.
- Following Forster himself, one may use a specific absorption spectrum, a normalized emission spectrum and an estimate of the radiative lifetime.
- The redshift in the absorption spectrum reflects electronic interactions between the porphyrin and the melanins.
- The wide absorption spectrum of the electron transfer chain revealed by the transient measurements may contribute to the high efficiency of energy trapping in PSI.
- This wavelength also coincides with a peak in the mercury lamp spectrum and with the Soret band of the PpIX absorption spectrum.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.