In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1ejecutivo de cuentas masculine
- A Pittsburgh native, she began her advertising career in 1972 as an account executive and later a public relations director at Marc and Co.
- In 2001, she won the Institute of Public Relations' Student of the Year award and then worked as an account executive for an agency in London, where her clients included Camelot.
- Jack joined the company in 1989 as a junior account executive and is now director for Scotland.
- Recently a PR account executive claimed her employers were a ‘bunch of cowboys’ on the Friends Reunited site, naturally the firm didn't take kindly to this.
- After reassuring him that all was well, I discovered he had heard the rumor from his account executive, with whom he had a close relationship.
- The new account executive conceded that there were problems and promised to work with Continental to solve them.
- The account executive said, ‘I think I'm going to like this Web thing just fine.’
- The plan reads like something a junior account executive cooked up during the first 10 minutes of a brainstorming session with the ad agency.
- As an account executive for JD Edwards, it is in my best interest to provide a real expectation level of the scope of a project, and determine if the client is a good fit.
- Soon afterward, he began working as an account executive in the corporate sponsorship department of NBA Properties.
- Shortly after being laid-off as an account executive for Coca-Cola, Harris and his two fraternity brothers, Shaw and Smith, came together to further develop the idea.
- Every client should have their own account executive from the web developer who will look after the customer's interests.
- When an account executive scores a client engagement, consulting managers waste no time calling around to find out who's qualified and who's available for the job.
- So, for a month, I was an account executive with the Clippers.
- She works as a middleweight account executive at one of London's most prestigious advertising firms, producing community consciousness-raising commercials for groups such as Oxfam and Greenpeace.
- Regan's daughter, Courtney, is an account executive for an advertising agency in San Diego.
- Ironically, Norman is a star advertising account executive who reviles his trade - the dirty world of soap advertising.
- Before joining Showtime, she was a market analyst at HBO, a media planner at Ogilvy & Mather, and a group account executive at Prudential.
- Once again, the young man faced a stark choice: Take a position as a junior account executive in the company's worst department or resign.
- It is the job of the account executive to ask a healthcare organization's senior management team about its corporate strategy to overcome or leverage the trends taking place in the market.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.